Mai bomb makeup artist Rokael created this bronzy, dewy, glowy "just got off my plane from St. Tropez" look for the NAACP awards that I attended this past weekend, and since this look is easy to recreate I wanted to share all his tip and tricks with you guys! Below is a full list of all the items that he used, and you can purchase too!
- Nars Weightless Foundation: I love this foundation because its great for a lightweight foundation that still gives you all the coverage that you need. Rokael used a Beauty Blender to blend this into my skin.
- Nars Concealer: Using the same Beauty Blender, Rokael gently dotted this onto my under eyes and on any spots on my face that needed extra coverage. This concealer is creamy and easy to bend.
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder: To set in my face I always use this product! This is a holy grail item for me because it keeps your face matte, but also keeps you natural glow.
- Guerlain Light Bronzing Powder: This is a new product that Rokael introduced to me and I am in looove! It gives the perfect bronzy "just came home from a tropical vacation" look. He placed this bronzer under my cheekbones, on the top of my forehead, and also along my jawline to create natural shadows.
- Smashbox LA Lip & Cheek Color: Since this is a cream blush all you need to do is put a bit on your finger tips and rub into the apples of your cheeks.
- Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel: We decided to go with a natural brow this evening so all we used was this brow gel to set my brows in place. This has the slightest tint in the gel as well so that it does provide a bit more oomph to the brows.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow: Now onto the eyes... we used a few different Anastasia shadows from the glow kit. These colors blend in perfectly with the bronzing look that Rokael was trying to achieve on my face.
- Eyelure Lashes: These lashes are a must-have guys! They are inexpensive and are not super heavy on the eyes.
- Dior Lash Extension Mascara: I gently swipe this mascara onto my lashes for just a bit more drama. Rokael made sure to do it gently so that it would not clump up on the lashes.
- Nars Velvet Lip Liner: Rokael wanted to do a nude lip look on me so we started with this velvety lip liner. Ahhhh it goes on so smooth and makes it so simple to line your lips.
- Charlotte Tilburry Lipstick in Nude: After lining the lips the next step was coating them in this amazing lipstick. Its the perfect nude color for skin tones with an olive undertone.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lipgloss in Pink Oyster: To finish off this glowy dewy look Rokael put this shimmery lipgloss on the middle of my lips and blended outwards. Heres a little tip for all of you, put a bit of lipgloss on your eye lashes to add in that extra shine.
Make sure to follow Rokael on Instagram! He's the bomb. Follow him at @Rockael