I recently went to a Dolly Parton concert and was MESMERIZED by the shimmering shining textures she put on e.v.u.r.y.t.h.a.n.g. But NOT all glitters is gold..esp in person!
Chunky glitters like this work on stage, but in person I like to have a more subtle day glow. So here's what I sprinkle to Mai own face on The Real: The best kind of glitter for day is this tiny, fairy dust from Make Up For Ever. It is THE BEST bling with high octane shine. Its the only kind Mai all time MUA Uzmee uses on The Real.
Peep the colors they have, this one is Diamond Glitters
Mai tips on how to prevent this from happening with eye looks:
- Cream shadows or heavy shadows have a tendency to crease the most (which we do not want!), so for best results, I would recommend a lighter more translucent powder.
- Keep your eye creams away! When it comes to the perfect crease-free look, eye creams can cause your eye lid to become greasy, which will only make your shadow crease and pool. On a day where you know you might be wearing a eye shade, try to stay away from any creams, or only apply those creams to your under eye.
- Start off with very thin layers when applying your glitter, and slowly begin to build up. This way you will have more control over how much glitter you are applying, and this will ultimately prevent any crackling from beginning.
My Makeup for this Video:
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Too Faced Eye Shadow Palette (colorful)
- Charlotte Tillbury Mascara
- Mac Dress Down Liner
- Kylie Lip Kit Nude Gloss
- Nars Orgasm Blush